Candy Pop earrings. Bright vibrant and fun that is what these earrings are about. Lightweight and comfortable to wear while adding that pop of colour to your outfit.
Our jewellery is made from recycled inner bike tube material as well as other recycled components.
All the bike tube material is sourced locally from the Westport Bike Shop. From there, it is taken to our workshop where it is washed and treated before it is turned into unique stylish earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
Each piece of jewellery is carefully designed and cut out of rubber material. Beautiful coloured beads and other details are then added, it’s at this stage that the jewellery really starts to come to life!!
With thousands of tyres and tubes been thrown into landfill each year, using them to create a sustainable jewellery brand was a no brainer.
Because of this, our customers can enjoy wearing our jewellery while knowing that they are actively helping the environment when they do!
Orders of €50 or over will get free delivery nationwide.
All orders under €50 incur a standard delivery charge of €3.95
We deliver to anywhere in Ireland.
How to care for your Jewellery
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with perfume, body lotions, hair spray or other chemicals
- Remove jewellery when bathing, in the shower or swimming
- Remove jewellery before going to bed
- To clean jewellery wipe rubber parts only with a soft damp cloth
- Use special jewellery polish cloth to clean metal or silver parts.
- Jewellery should be stored away separately
UK – €6.50
Europe – €7.00
US – €8.00
Worldwide – €8.00